The following Terms and Conditions apply to all products and services provided by Computer Team
1. The title of goods shall not pass to the buyer until full payment has been received and cheques are cleared by Computer Team.
2. All orders are subject to acceptance and confirmation by Computer Team.
3. Terms and conditions of payment for the Goods and/or Services are strictly CDB (cash before delivery) unless otherwise agreed and specified on invoice.
4. Prices are strictly Computer Team warehouse in Melbourne.
5. Pick up and delivery must be organized by the buyer unless otherwise the buyer agrees to pay delivery fees to Computer Team prior to delivery.
6. Computer Team cannot deliver to the third party addresses unless otherwise agreed.
7. Computer Team will not be responsible and/or liable for goods lost or damaged in transit.
8. Customers are responsible for any costs incurred by unclaimed goods or refused shipments. Customers must ensure that someone is available at the delivery address to accept the goods. Computer Team will use its best efforts to ensure that delivery is timely but cannot be held liable for any delayed goods.
9. Computer Team does not guarantee product compatibility. On special request, non-faulty products returned for credit must be done so within 7 days of invoice date, unopened, unused in its original packaging and will incur a 20% restocking fee of its invoiced value at the discretion of Computer Team No goods will be accepted for return after 7 days.
10. Goods sold on "back-to-back orders and no-return" basis will be identified by Computer Team and cannot be returned or cancelled.
11. If an order for the goods is cancelled before dispatch a charge of 10% of the purchase price will be applied. In the case of a component order cancellation, Computer Team reserves the right, at its discretion, to charge up to 10% of the purchase price.
12. Computer Team will only accept responsibility for adherence to technical or performance specifications by any goods. All goods come with a standard one year warranty where all default goods and/or parts must be returned to Computer Team Melbourne office. 3 year extended warranty is also available.
13. Any goods returned for repair found by Computer Team to be free of faults or goods with physical damage or damage caused by improper use are not covered by warranty. The customer shall be liable for a handling and service fee of $33 for components/goods or base fee of $44 + $77.00/hour (GST inclusive) thereafter, including shipping costs if applicable.
14. No warranty claims will be accepted without a proof of purchase provided by the customer. The invoice is to be presented for any claims, and labour will be charged if goods are found by Computer Team not to be free of faults.
15. Any unauthorised returned goods will not be accepted and will be sent back at customer's cost. Goods under warranty must be transported to Computer Team at the customer's cost and returned in their original packaging.
16. For all returned items including Dead on Arrival (DOA items) the full set of accessories including the manuals, driver CD's, all cables, original packing materials, etc must be returned together with the unit. If not restocking fees of 20% from the purchase price will apply.
17. Computer Team will not accept, refund or replace any damaged goods caused by operating goods beyond their specifications, misuse or improper handling.
18. In case of third party installations where the goods were sold to distributor and the distributor requires support from Computer Team DIRECTLY to its customers, the hourly rates will apply (1. on-site support/installation – 77.00 AUD/hour 2. Telephone/email support – 33.00 AUD/hour (GST inclusive))
19. Computer Team takes all due care in servicing all goods, however Computer Team accepts no liability whatsoever for any form of damage or loss of the aforementioned goods arising during servicing. Computer Team will not be responsible for any loss of data in any form and it is the responsibility of the customer to backup all data before bringing any goods to Computer Team for servicing.
20. Warranty is not transferable. Warranty will be voided if goods are found by Computer Team to have any physical damage, unclear barcode labels, burnt-out chipsets or components due to inappropriate customer handling and use after labels are removed.
21. RMA policy on warranty provided by Computer Team is limited to those provided by the manufacturer in its RMA Policy.
Computer Team Pty Ltd. Level 4, 118 Queen Street, 3000 Melbourne
22. Warranty does not cover damage to other equipment used in conjunction with goods supplied by Computer Team.
23. Warranty does not cover damage caused by power surges, or any acts of God.
24. In the case of goods that are returned in a damaged condition, Computer Team reserves the right, it its discretion, to declare the goods beyond repair. Computer Team will replace the goods, at its own cost, with new goods and with applicable new warranties. In the event that parts are salvaged from the damaged goods and used in the new goods, whatever warranty remains on those salvaged parts will apply.
25. Customers who have warranted items, which are no longer available, will be offered an equivalent product or the choice to upgrade at Computer Team’s discretion.